Dad's Home Dad's Home

Best. Funny. Flash. Ever.

Okay, that seriously hurt laughing at that (which explains the 10 for interactivy)! Man I don't think anything better than mindless destruction, especially when you do it in quick comedic succession, such as the scene of pulling the tablecloth under the dishes, then knocking the darn thing over afterwards (best scene ever by the way).

I really liked the music, although I would have liked it a bit better quality, but it does pretty well for this flash regardless.

But yea overall, that seriuosly made my day and I hope you do so in the future.

reunion.. reunion..

My Suggestions...

Well I think I might be able to help out with this song:

First see if you can increase the tempo a fair bit, as most Techno songs should be quite fast, usually if they are too slow it's hard to really enjoy. Anything faster than 135BPM or so should be good.

Second up the bass strength some more, it's hard to groove to and enjoy Techno if the base sounds sappy or weak. Other percussion intruments could use some more as well

and Third, try to have some effects for the main melody, as well try to experiement with multiple 16th notes and other strings of notes, as well see if you can give the synths some more energy and control over the song, making the main focus of the song, as well as doing many different kinds and styles.

I hope I helped, I'm still new to making music myself as well, but I hope we will both improve over time.

P.S. what tracking program do you use? I'm just curious as to what kinds people use, I use Mod-Plug for now, it's not bad for now but I would like to use something advanced in the future like FL or Renoise.

Ecliptic-soul responds:

I use MIDI record producer. It's really efficient for writing good music but has really bad sound quality.

Raiden's Pursuit Raiden's Pursuit

Cooooooooool....

Nice stuff, little slow but you gotta have some of that for variety. Nice overall effect, hope to see more of the same.

surfertmex responds:

Thanks bro - Glad you liked it - I plan on making something faster and focused more on precussion so stay tuned! :)

I Just Love you I Just Love you

Nice Stuff

Another one for my collection, nice laid back basic Techno, wish I had more of these fillers. Keep it up, maybe on day you can produce some hard hitting faster tunes with nice drum kit beats and the like.

Hu-GoD responds:

thnx :] i am very noob in it, but ill be better xD thnx for the nice review